4.23.2012

Posting This Late

This week was a hectic week. I wasn't sleeping well which was making my workouts shitty, which was making me tired/sore and unmotivated. I took a lot of rest days in between workout days. Still got my 4 days in, but not the way I usually do.The run was sloooow during this workout but short so that's why I did it. All my OHS were unbroken during the 5, 10, and 15... I only got to 3 or 4 on the 20 round.

Skill/Warm Up:
12 Box Jumps Every Min on the Min for 10m
(used 12" box for jumps)

Weightlifting:
Good Morning
5x3  (65lbs)

Metcon - 10m of:
200m Run
+5 Overhead Squat Each Round (55lbs)
*Score is OHS completed.  I got 38ish reps

Food: Burger and Beer joint with the hubs and some friends from out of town. Big juicy burger (no bun) on top of spinach, topped with roasted garlic, avocado, tomato, and blue cheese. Had truffle fries on the side  :)

No comments: