4.02.2012

Deadlift, Pull up, Step up

Took the weekend off due to the MIA Classic weightlifting meet. I also started feeling sick, like allergy stuffiness, on Saturday and it turned into sneezing all day on Sunday. Today I feel fine though...

Good news that my rib pain is totally gone since starting to take enzymes. HELL YES. I was so miserable and clueless as to what it was. I feel so much better knowing that it's not workout related, something untreatable, or worse. So today I worked out with the class:

Metcon - 5 Rounds:
6 Deadlifts (125)
6 Pull ups
6 Box Step ups (did these instead of broad jumps)

8:24 was my time.

Accessory Core Work:
5x10 Good Mornings
3x15 Russian Twists

Here is a little video of me doing the deadlifts. I like documenting this stuff so I can look back and see that if I was active during, I can definitely be active right after too!!:

No comments: