5.17.2012

Weightlifting, Row

I had about 30 minutes to lift today before class, so I took advantage and did some presses and squats. At this point, anything with momentum like kipping pull ups, toes to bar, Jerks.... it just feels like too much. I start to think about little Aiden's senses developing more and more and how he can feel and hear everything I do. I feel bad and get more uncomfortable doing "core stuff" like that because I get so sore, it would be ridiculous to pull or strain something just so I can move fast in a CrossFit workout. If I'm working extra hard because of my weight nowdays, he feels it, and he's so little and fragile!!  waaahh, I know haha.

So anyway, you're gonna start seeing more strict pull ups, presses, squats, lunges, things like that. I always try to remind myself that this program is meant to be scaled so anyone can do it, and that anyone applies to my big bellied, 7 month and one week pregnant self! (I can't believe I'm so far already, ahh, exciting!!!)


Weightlifting: 
5x3 Strict Press (65lbs)
3x5 Overhead Squat (65lbs)
3x10 Bent Over Row  (25lb Dumbbells)

Endurance:
5x 200m Sprint Row, 1 Min rest in between

Food: Boring day... Eggs for breakfast, Meatloaf and a mango for lunch, Progenex post workout, Burger for dinner! (no bun).

No comments: