5.11.2012

Prowler Push Ladder, KB Swing

Today I tested a workout I have programmed for one of my clients next week. It was pretty good and challenging. With the heat and heavy weight I found that the rest between rounds was much needed!!! The prowler is no joke once it gets heavy! Really good on my butt, quads and even calves because my steps are much smaller with the belly in the way.

My food has been pretty good, I'm definitely not doing Paleo/Primal right now cause I eat gluten free grains a lot in the morning. I always pair it with protein and fruit though so I stay balanced. I've also been doing a lot more grassfed butter, milk and cheeses. I feel good with it, no cramping or anything cause it's pasteurized an very low heat, keeping all the enzymes in there that help break it down. I might stick with this after the baby too...

Weightlifting: Back Squat 5x3  (105)

15 Min AMRAP Ladder:
Max Load Prowler Push
Kettlebell Swings (35lbs)

Rest 90 sec in between rounds. Score is rounds and weight used.

Score :4 Rds / 100lbs, 130lbs, 150lbs, 180lbs

Food: Breakfast; Gluten free oats with chopped pecans, banana slices, and blueberries.  Lunch; shrimp salad with avocado, sun dried tomato, feta cheese, and olive oil/lemon dressing. Orange/Carrot juice.

No comments: