5.25.2012

It's HOT!

Today felt SO FREAKIN HOT working out... there was a cool breeze blowing in randomly, but I'm really considering buying a pool for the gym to jump in post workout. That would be awesoooome.

I had an unscheduled rest day yesterday just cause I got so busy, but it was fine. Today I made up for it with an un-timed (sort of) workout followed by an endurance workout.  I started off being able to maintain the every minute on the minute with about 30 seconds rest, but by round 5ish I was needing extra. I decided to give myself 1 min of rest in between rounds for the remaining 5 rounds. ..

Weightlifting - 10 Rounds, Every Min on the Min:
3 Push Presses (75lbs)
6 Front Squats (75lbs)

Endurance - 3 Sets:
500m Row, Equal Rest

Food: Tuna Salad, Sweet potato chips, Cranberry water. I've been trying to increase my water intake and the only way I can do it is by adding a little flavor. It really helps me from getting bored!

No comments: