5.15.2012

Deadlift/ Wall Ball Ladder

Had to get a fast workout in today. Coached all morning, had a meeting and coached in the afternoon, so I only had 30 min to warm up, workout, and cool down. I picked something we did with the classes last week that fell on my rest day:

10-1 Ladder:
Body weight Deadlift (135, I chose my pre-baby weight)
High Wall Ball Shots (11ft, 14lb Ball)

My Time - 13:48

Range of motion is feeling weird for the deadlifts so I actually had to place the barbell on top of some plates to raise it up. My belly gets in the way completely! Wall ball shots were pretty good, got to the top of our 10ft target, so 11ft high  :)  They were supposed to be as high as you could get.

Food: Greek Yogurt w/ gluten free granola and banana slices for breakfast, Grilled Chicken wings and celery for lunch, Banana and Almond butter snack, and don't know what I'm doing for dinner yet!

No comments: