5.10.2012

Cleans, Pull ups, Toes to Bar, Box Jump

Today was a good workout day. Pull ups are getting harder and harder when doing kipping now that I have an extra almost 30lbs on me... My core strength is just really weak. I think it's about time to stop kipping and move on to just doing strict pull ups with a band or ring pulls. waaah... I could only do 4 at a time and my abs are pretty sore from it, which I would hate to strain for no reason.  Oter than that, the toes to bar actually still felt fine, doing a few at a time. Box jumps on that low box feel the same as a 24" box haha! Amazing...

Weightlifting: 3x10 Good Mornings  (45lbs)

Wod - 3 Rds:
5 Power Cleans  (53lbs)
8 Pull ups
Rest 2 Min then,
3 Rounds:
8 Toes to Bar
5 Box Jumps (12" box)

Time - 9:12

Food: Salmon Teriyaki, Avocado Crab Salad (2 orders!), and Banana Tempura for dessert  >:)

No comments: