3.01.2012

Open 12.2

Did the Open workout today. I haven't snatched more than 65lbs in about 4 months and even when I did 65, it was for only a few reps at a time. My comfort zone has been 55lbs because I feel like it gives me a good workout without being too heavy or physically demanding on my heart/breathing/ body. Its funny how nowdays I WANT to do more/heavier weight so much more often and have to convince myself not to cause the baby!!

So personally, I think this 12.2 wod was ridiculous to do THAT many reps over and over but I did it anyway. I did the 75lbs one at a time and took rest in between cause I didn't wanna overdo anything. Touch and go would have made me pass out, I think! The most I've ever snatched is 85lbs, but that was a long time ago. I do a lot of technique work but not any maxing out on this lift. Needless to say, this wod was a lot more challenging than it looked, and 75 felt like 100 by the time I got there...

WOD - Open 12.2:
10 Min complete
Snatch, 30 reps (45lbs)
Snatch, 30 reps (75lbs)
Snatch, 30 reps (100lbs)
Snatch, Max reps (120)

I did 40 reps total. Hoping for some pull ups, double unders, toes to bar, rope climbs, something gymnasticky in the next one!!

No comments: