3.24.2012

Saturday Yoga!

Did yoga today to get some rest. Here's why...

This rib pain is not a digestive issue. Unfortunately (though I have not yet been diagnosed), I think it's something called costochondritis. Looking up the symptoms and reading about lots of other pregnant women experiencing the same exact things that I am, I came to this conclusion. I'm gonna verify it with my Midwife in two weeks and see what she thinks.

Here's the deal, lots of things can cause it. Simply being pregnant can cause it, "over exertion", diet, trauma to the chest, etc. I've been tracking when I feel it most and its after eating (even eating clean or small meals), after a long day of walking around being super active, and today I felt it during the yoga poses that forced me to contract my UPPER abdominal muscles. This depresses me for the obvious reason that I might have to dial down my training since "over exertion" can cause it to flare up. The pain is REALLY sucky and uncomfortable. It only completely goes away over night. F - M- L!!!

I'm take a few days off to see if I feel better. :/

No comments: