3.09.2012

Deadlift, Wall Ball, Double Under

Got blood work done today so I was feeling tired and my arm was sore from getting the life sucked out of me! ha... During this point in the pregnancy (16-18wks) you have to do all this routine screening for spinal defects and stuff. As far as what the Dr's saw earlier this week on the ultrasound, everything is perfect, but they still need to check the shit they can't see on screen. Anyway, my arm is sore and I wasn't feeling like doing anything but I did it anyway...

Metcon - 3 Rounds, 6 Min Cap:
6 Deadlifts (225/135)
12 Wall Balls (20/14)
Then, Max double unders with remaining time.
Rest 2 Min, Repeat. Score is total Dubs

Score=77. DAMN I was so out of gas with this one!! The first 3 rounds I did in 3 Min and I had 3 min left to do dubs, I got 70. The second 3 rounds took me almost the whole 6 min!!! I got so gassed that I could only fit 7 in at the end haha.

Food: I dunno but I'm STARVING after those deadlifts!

No comments: