3.27.2012

!!!!

Not working out is KILLING me!! I think I'm gonna do something light today, just to get moving again. I upped my appointment to today so that I can figure out what's going on. I really hope that I don't have to deal with this for the next 4 months. Send me positive thoughts!

Food: I started taking my fish oil again and it's helped me with my super slow digestion, which is great. I also started eating a lot of watermelon and drinking a little caffeine (chai lattes). All this helps when your intestines are working super slow just to get nutrients to the baby. Otherwise, the stomach pain and gas is freakin unbearable. Ahh, how wonderful right?

UPDATE: Got the ultrasound done and consult with the midwife. It's trapped gas. TRAPPED GAS!!! Looks like i'm gonna be taking more digestive enzymes, beano, and herbal teas for the next 4 months. I'm really shocked that's all it is cause the pain is unbelievable!

The bright side is that I feel the little monster kicking me all the time now, which is amazing! 4 months and a week to go!! :D

No comments: