3.28.2012

Back at it!

So today I actually felt really good. I started taking a new prenatal that's for digestion and has enzymes to help me break down food better. I also started taking a digestive enzyme before every meal and HOLY CRAP! No pain today whatsoeverrrr (well, a teeny bit but barely anything). Hopefully it gets even better the more I adjust to it.

So I did the workout with the class today, it was pretty basic and not really for time so it was perfect for having taken a week off.

Skill Work: 3x Max rep Dips (did stationary dips) 6 reps each set

Metcon - 5 Rounds:
1 Push Press 185/115 (I used 75)
1 Strict pull up (I used two thin red bands)
3 Push Press
3 Strict Pull ups
Max Push Press
Max Strict Pull ups
Rest 90 seconds between rounds. Score only max reps for each round.

My scores: 8/4 - 7/4 - 8/3 - 7/3 - 10/4 Pushed extra on the last round for 10 unbroken reps... honestly, the bar felt fine but I didn't wanna kill my shoulders for the pull ups which required more core from me. My core is really hard to keep strong right now while my muscles are stretching out!

Food: Smoothie for breakfast and Giradino's salad for lunch

No comments: