3.14.2012

SDHP, Burpees, Rope Climbs!

Today the advanced workout at my gym has rope climbs in it, something I'm pretty good at. It hasn't come up so I haven't done them in months, but I decided to do it today. I know an outsider might think I'm crazy, but I have never even come CLOSE to falling or sliding down and I was really confident about doing them. The workout was:

21-15-9
Kettlebell Sumo Deadlift High Pull (35lbs)
Parallette Burpees (scaled with plank paralette burpees)
3 Rope Climbs after each round (I did 1 after each)

RX I did it in 10:28. Honestly, everything felt perfectly fine except my breath. Since 21-15-9 are meant to be done fast, I wasn't gonna take the extra time after each climb to suck air and lose the purpose of this type of workout. Happy with my score :)

Today I also got adjusted and now I'm headed to a post workout massage. Life is good!

No comments: