3.08.2012

Skill Work

SO, the open 12.3 comes out and it just so happens I did the same freaking wod (pretty much) yesterday!! Annoying.... I'm gonna wait till Sat or Sunday to do it. So to rest up my shoulders a little, I just did some skill stuff today:

3x10 Supine Ring Pulls
3x10 Hip Extensions

5x3 Back Squat (105lbs) It's amazing how heavy 105 feels now. My joints must be all loose cause I have the stanky leg thing going on the way up from the squat. booo to that!

5x2 Strict Pull ups. Struggled on the last couple sets with doing 2 in a row, I had to break them up. Either way, it's progress doing 10 strict pull ups without any assistance!

Food: I have heartburn. Feel like anything I eat will suck right now.... ate some stuffed peppers earlier, maybe that's what did it. ugh

No comments: