3.11.2012

Open 12.3

Waited until today to do the Open workout just because I was so sore this week. I decided that although this is a workout that would normally be my strength, I need to take it slow because the T2B and box jumps are very taxing. I haven't box jumped the whole pregnancy, but I focused A LOT on landing really soft on the box with super low impact. I was worried but after realized that I pound on my feet more when I run and jump rope! Anyway...

Open 12.3 - 18 Min AMRAP:
15 Box Jumps (stepped down every rep)
12 Push Presses (75lbs)
9 Toes to Bar

Score - 4+15 reps

Here is a short video of me doing it:



This was a lot of fun!

Food: Went to The Palms hotel for my 4 year Anniversary with hubs. Had AMAZING cauliflower/crab/lemon soup, Miso glazed steak, and pureed butternut squash. Ate a small little cheesecake mousse thing for dessert. No headache after, whew!

No comments: