3.15.2012

Open 12.4

These workouts have been interesting during the Open. The programming that HQ is doing is pretty lame (except for last weeks). So much of the same repetitive movements just seems stupid to me , but whatever. I've continued to do them just to see how I do...

Warm up / Skill: 500m Row


Open 12.4 WOD - Complete as many Rounds and Reps as possible in 12 Min:
150 Wall Ball Shots (14lbs, 9ft target)
90 Double Unders
30 Muscle ups

I got 195 reps. I took a long time to get through the wall ball shots but stayed consistent, 3 sets of 15 then sets of 10 the rest of the time. When I finished I had to take a while to start the double unders, and ended up getting 45 reps in 40 seconds... that's all the time I had left! Wish I wouldn't have rested quite so much in between sets so I could have finished the 240 reps but whatever. It was fun regardless...

Food: Avocado chicken salad!

No comments: