2.02.2012

I Ran Again!!

Rested yesterday cause I have been getting SO SORE from my workouts! My belly is getting bigger by the day, it's nuts. I actually look pregnant now (I think) instead of just looking like I have a gut. Today's WOD felt good:

Morning: Pull up skill w/ my private client. Every Minute on the Minute, 5 pull ups, for 5 Mins

Afternoon: 500m Row
then 3 Rounds
20 Wall Balls (14lbs)
15 Pull ups
15 Leg Raises (subbed for sit ups cause you're not supposed to lay on your back when preg)
Finish with 1 Mile Run

24:something RX

The EMOM pull ups have been helping me to keep my strength even with the added weight. As of now I've gained about 7 or 8lbs. Today in the wod I did the first 15 pull ups unbroken then I split it up the next 2 rounds doing 7&8 at a time. Run felt OK... took me 12 min but it was the first time I ran in over 3 months! So I'm sure that will improve.

No weird food cravings today.

No comments: