2.14.2012

OHS, Run

Woke up with the worst headache today. I think I'm still recovering from all the crap I ate over the weekend. It really does get to me when I eat gluten. I mean I feel actual flu symptoms from it if I eat a lot. Gotta remember that whenever I'm craving warm buttery bread!!! WOD today felt pretty crappy too...



Weightlifting - 3 Reps Every Min on the Min for 8 Rounds:
Full Snatch @ 50% of Max (45lbs)

WOD - 5 Rounds for Time:
10 Overhead Squats (55lbs)
400m Run

took me 20something min cause my breathing was so bad. :/

Food: Rainforest Smoothie from The Beehive! It's SOO good, if you live in Miami you gotta try it. It's a mix of fresh juice (carrot apple, ginger) and fruits (banana, papaya, avocado). AMAZING. Also had some bacon wrapped dates, ceviche, and a mini nutella cheesecake cup that a friend made us for Valentines Day :)

No comments: