6.29.2012

"Nancy" (is pregnant!)

Good workout today... I think the day of rest in between each training day has been really good for me. I don't get as sore and it helps me with the aches and pains I'm starting to feel from carrying around the extra weight. I get concerned when doing things like squats because I don't even know if I'm squatting low, but today a friend took a picture of me working out and despite my belly pulling me forward, I still go below parallel haha!



Conditioning:
“Nancy” – 5RFT: (18m cap)
400 meter run (I rowed)
15 Overhead squats (I used 45lbs)

I finished 4 Rounds in 17:30... would have definitely finished all 5 if the cap was 20 Min.

Accessory:  3x10 Romanian Deadlift  (95lbs)

Food: Bad cheat! I had gluten free pizza for lunch  :/  That's what I get for watching Louie last night and getting a craving that I obsessed about all day.

No comments: