6.18.2012

Monday Workout

Starting off the week with a competition workout! We went to Beast Mode Battle this weekend, a few people competed from the gym. We decided to program one of the workouts this week for our class so I jumped in. Those lunges sucked!!

Weightlifting:
Back Squat
45lbs (5), 75lbs (5), 105lbs (5x3)

Conditioning - AMRAP 12:
Beastmode Station 3
10 ft DB Farmers Carry x2 (45/25)
5 DB Thrusters
10 ft DB Lunges 
10 DB Snatches

My Score = 4 + Farmers Carry

Food: Spinach, turkey, sundried tomato and roasted garlic salad. mmm! Started drinking iced red raspberry leaf tea with honey. It's supposed to help with labor, according to the many women that drink it regularly during pregnancy. We shall see! Other than that, I'm going on 32 weeks and still feel good. Some days I am exhausted and having braxton hicks (belly gets hard, practice contractions) after a long day on my feet so I opt not to work out. For the most part, I hope to continue at least for another few weeks! HOLY SHIT only a few more weeks?! hahaha... We'll see how it goes, but it's definitely getting down to it  :D

No comments: