6.25.2012

Squat, Push Press, Jump Rope

Good day today. I trained two clients and then did my own workout before coming home to relax. That's pretty much gonna be the schedule after this week. I can only handle a few hours on my feet being active a day... It's weird cause you see and hear about other moms who do CrossFit up until the day they go into labor, but I can't imagine that! I guess every pregnancy is different though so you just gotta go with it.

Anyway, today was good but I needed a lot of rest due to tummy tightening. The class did an every minute on the minute for 15 Min, but I had to take it down to 10. I needed the minute break in between each minute haha! Here was my scale for the workout:

Back Squat: 2x5 (50lbs), 3x5 (75lbs)

10 Min, EMOM:
5 Dumbbell Push Presses (25lb db's)
Max Jump Rope with remaining time

Score is total jump rope. I got 250

The class did Power Cleans and Double Unders (I wish!!). Just gotta keep repeating I'll be back there soon enough  :)  

Food: Gluten Free bagel with Breakfast sausage. Chicken Vaca Frita and Avocado for lunch.

No comments: