6.11.2012

DB Cleans, Rows, Jump Rope

So last week I was a total slacker! I have just been SO TIRED. I'm getting big too, so that doesn't really help lugging all this weight around. I really wanted to go home today after I trained my personals clients but decided to stay and workout with the class...

Weightlifting:  5x3 Back Squat (85lbs)
Squats are feeling kinds weird lately. Sometimes I feel like a pulling sensation in my groin so I have to take it easy, even with Air Squats sometimes!!

Metcon - 12 Min AMRAP:
7 Dumbbell Squat Cleans  (25lb db's)
14 Pull ups or Ring Rows (I did rows)
21 Double Unders (I did 2x singles)

Score: 4 rounds + 7 reps

Food: My awesome leftovers from last night. Ground chicken, spinach, tomato sauce, butternut squash. Yum, I am an awesome chef!  :D

No comments: