10.08.2012

Wall Ball, KB Swing, GHD

Well last week I got super busy and was only able to work out 3 days instead of 4... that sucked. Today though I made up for it and did a crapload of stuff. Here were some of my discoveries:

Deadlifts for the first time felt very heavy, but doable at almost body weight. (It's my pre-baby body weight, ha!)

I can still do toes to bar... only a few, but I can do them!

I can still do an L-Sit

SO here was my workout:

Weightlifting - Deadlift 5x3 (60kg)

Metcon: 30-20-10 Reps of
Wall Balls (10lb, 10 ft target)
KB Swings (35lb)
GHD Hip Extensions

Accessory:
3x Max L-Sit holds (could only hold 15 seconds)
5x10 Anchored Sit ups  (started weighted but then went to regular)

Overall good day. Finished with some More Muscle and a grassfed beef/garlic/spinach/kale/chard/coconut oil dinner


No comments: