10.25.2012

Garage/Storm Workout

You know, I always bitch about working out in my garage. I own a gym, I have about 5000sf to work out in and besides that, I like to be around people! Today it was raining hard though, I was sleepy and over driving in the traffic, and I wanted to get it over with.

I did some squats cause that seems to be my weakest :(  and some presses cause I havent done them in a while. I also needed a little something to get my heart racing:

Weightlifting:
3x3 Back Squat (95lbs)
5x3 Shoulder Press (55lbs)

Metcon - 3 Rds:
2 Min on airdyne
12 Pull ups

didn't time it. pull ups felt awesome, I did 10 unbroken! airdyne was whatever... I should have pushed a little harder there. Aiden woke up right before I started so I think that made me care less about the workout and more about just getting him fed  :)

Tomorrow we are driving to Melbourne so I need to get something in before we leave. Hopefully I can do something with the early 9am class!

No comments: