10.23.2012

Dubs, Sit ups, Swings, Row, Plank, Run

WOW a lot of stuff today! The weather was perfect for all of this. I love how now that it's getting a LITTLE bit cooler out workouts don't seem as hard to get through... or maybe I am just getting better! This was supposed to be a partner workout with 100 reps each but I started the class late, so I just did it by myself.

Metcon:
100 Double Unders
100 Sit ups (chest to quad)
100 Russian KB Swings (35lbs)
30 Calorie Row

3 Min of Plank Hold

1 Mile Run

Time: 37:23

I ran the mile! I was just gonna go to 800m and see how I felt but I decided even if it took me a little long I would still do it. Thats what I would encourage a client to do, so that's what I should do! The mile took me 10:23. I jogged it and walked about 1/4 of the way. Not too bad  :)

No comments: