10.15.2012

Push Press, KB, Sit up

I just wanna say my son is awesome and slept for 5-6 hours straight EVERY night this week! that made me a happy, well rested mama.

Worked out with the guys today during open gym. Actually, they were having a chill day squatting and doing dude stuff and I said hey, wanna do a short workout? HA!

Core:
3x10 Back Extensions

Weightlifting - Back Squat 5-5-3-3-3
(45, 65, 85, 115, 115)  115 felt heavy but doable for 3. I didn't think I could get 120 without looking like crap so I stayed there. Again, getting stronger! It's still hard to keep my chest up.

Metcon - 10 Rounds for time:
4 Push Press (65)
6 KB Swings (35)
18 Sit ups

Time - 19:05

I could have gone heavier on the press and kettlebell, but my back has been feeling really weak and kinda achy so I'm taking it slow. I don't wanna move too fast with weight and end up getting hurt, setting me back even more.

Food: This weekend was a major cheat weekend!! I'm gonna blame it on hubby's birthday... I had 4 things I shouldn't have, which probably is where my headache today came from. french fries, banana pudding, a nutella cheesecake a friend made him as a bday gift, and a shitty breakfast wrap from starbucks cause I rushed out of the house without food  :/  at least my week was clean...

No comments: