10.12.2012

Skill/Core Day

I missed my workout yesterday because I (finally!) got an adjustment and a massage... it was worth it! So today I was headed towards missing it again (busy day) and I worked out with my morning client. Here's what we did:

A. Weightlifting Skill: Power Cleans
EMOM for 10 Mins: 5 touch and go Power Cleans at 50-60% - I used 65lbs

B. 1k Row TT
time - 4:13  beat my previous PR from a year ago by :14 secs. I started off really hard with this and messed up, I was at a 1:54 pace till about 300m in then I gassed out. Finished at a 2:07 pace. Big improvement from 2 weeks ago when I was only rowing a 2:25ish pace

C. Partner Core Work
Partner A does 25 AbMat Sit ups while Partner B holds Plank. Do 3 sets of both movements each.


Overall good workout day. Happy with my improvements  :)

Food: The Health Nut is awesome! I got swordfish with asparagus, portabella mushrooms, potato, and avocado. YES


No comments: