9.28.2012

Bear Complex

It's really been a challenge balancing baby, personal training clients, eating, training myself, and running a business! I'm lucky if I can get one hour in for myself... today's workout was really hard. They all are lately, but anything with squats it's especially tough not only on my core, but my legs are SO weak!

3 Rounds for time:
3 Bear Complex (75lbs)
25 Russian KB Swings (35lbs)
25 Tuck Crunches

Then 100 Wall Balls  (10lbs)

Time - 32:58

Accomplishments: tuck crunches! Last week I couldn't even do ONE... no, I'm serious. I was trying to show a client how to do them and I couldn't sit up. Today I did 75! It's amazing how fast the body recovers. I also really struggled with the front squat of the bear complex at 75lbs... last week though I struggled with 35lbs so YAY. Slowly but surely... I just need to remember to STRETCH!

No comments: