9.09.2012

Two Week Update

Hello Hello,

So it's been two weeks and I am finally adjusting to my new life with a baby. Lemme just say, the first couple weeks are pretty rough but awesome! Besides lack of sleep, it's been so cool getting to know this little person.

It's amazing how fast my body has gone back to normal in such a short amount of time... I weighed myself on Friday (about 2 weeks) and I had already lost 28 pounds! I couldn't believe it. Breastfeeding is really amazing haha. I honestly had not even gotten out more than once for "exercise", which was a 6 block walk around my neighborhood at one week post partum. My body wasn't really ready for that and I bled a lot after (sorry if that's TMI) so I took it easy another week. This past Saturday I did 30 min of yoga and walked around the park for 30 min. Felt totally fine after. I guess I really needed a full two weeks of laying in bed to recover from that marathon of a labor!

Also, I started eating Primal again and got rid of all my gluten free grains that I had during pregnancy. The only "cheats" I have had is the occasional honey in my tea, dark chocolate, or greek yogurt. I will probably continue with the greek yogurt cause the probiotics help me and baby... although I could also do kefir or somehting like that?

Anyway, I plan to possibly start some light rowing next week and might be back to training my private clients by the end of the month. I can't wait to get back to training again!

Here's a pic I took at 9 months pregnant, a pic Danny took of me after one week, and a pic I took of Aiden yesterday. I'll update again soon!




No comments: