9.16.2012

Three Weeks, back at it!

So I did my first official wod today with Danny in our home garage gym. It was hard to say the least (but not as hard as oh, 50 hrs of labor). It was good, baby napped inside while we worked out. I kept checking in only to hear his little "coo" and "ahh" noises he makes in his sleep. He is so delicious!!

Anyway, here is what I did:

Warm up:
Tabata on Airdyne- I did 35 calories and .9 miles
It burned and my heart felt like it was pumping out of my chest.



3x10 Butterfly Sit ups
3x10 Leg Raises

WOD, 3 Rds:
20 Lunges
20 Push ups
10 Ring Rows
10 Romanian Deadlifts (20kg bar)

Didn't time it. Everything was hard! My muscles are very weak in pretty much every area. Strongest areas still are in my upper body. Although, I had to do push ups on my knees cause the core strength is not there.

AND just to test it out, I can still do 6 pull ups!!! woohoo. So glad I didn't lose them  :)

No comments: