9.19.2012

Push up, Clean & Push Press

I was SO sore yesterday! Sore to the point that getting out of bed hurt... yea, you know that feeling. This whole experience has been very humbling, and I'm only on day 3 of working out! So... things I accomplished today: a rope climb, slowly raising from a tripod position to an unsupported headstand.

Things that humbled me today: 33lb clean & Push Press, Knee Push ups, how hard the rope climb was, not being able to hold support on the rings.

It's all back to square one. That's ok, but it's just really strange. I guess I thought that since I worked out the whole pregnancy a month off and a baby wouldn't affect me THAT much. I mean, you hear about all these CrossFit chicks that have babies then go to the Games within months and think "hey, ok I'll bounce right back!" but that really seems pretty far fetched to me now. At least this week it does. We'll see how I feel next week...

Warm up: 500m Row

Metcon - 3 Rounds for time:
20 Hand Release Push ups
15 Clean and Push Press  (33lb bar)

Time - 8:52

No comments: