7.10.2012

Taking it Down a Notch...

So I am officially 5 weeks till my due date!! This past week, I have been experiencing what I think is prodromal labor (irregular contractions/period-like cramps, swollen feet, indigestion, back pain) so it's time to slow down. I am now working from the couch only, haha!



Since I am only 35 weeks my doula suggested I go on a modified kind of bed rest in order to "keep baby in" for at least 2 more weeks! Once I get to 37wks I am in the clear, although he could come at any time now. YAY!!!

SO no more CrossFit! I am gonna spend the rest of my days walking, swimming, and doing yoga stretches. This has been such a crazy journey the last 9 months... I'm glad I was able to have a completely normal pregnancy and share it with other people as I progressed along. I was so surprised at how much I could still do (and even what I couldn't do) as I got bigger and bigger. Hopefully, I helped someone else out who is also pregnant and very active.

I will definitely continue this blog after the baby and log my post-baby workouts and progress too.  Can't wait to share my labor story and pictures with everyone! Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Lee & Haley said...

Yay! Wishing you lots of luck : ) You helped me more than you probably know.