7.17.2012

Eeek!

Ok so I worked out today... I couldn't take it! Not cause I just got bored sitting at home but also cause my restless legs and just my body in general needed to move. Went to the Dr yesterday and he basically said I just need to hydrate A LOT more than I have been and should be fine continuing to stay active. Not gonna lie, walking is major uncomfortable right now. I feel all these pinches and pulls and just weird sensations pretty much all day long. BUT when I am working out I feel none of that! Not even after... to me that means that the blood flow is a good thing and I should keep it up, as long as I listen to my body like I have been.

Anyway so today I just did something really light, not for time. Yes, it was so not for time that I could still wear my flip flops  (I actually just didn't think to bring sneakers with me today)...





500m Row
then 4 rounds of
10 Kettlebell Swings (26lbs)
10 Step ups (20")
then finish with a 500m Row

It felt good to move again. I have basically stayed in bed for a week which felt ok at first but felt like shit by the end of the week. Welcome to my life of back and forth!

Who knows how often I will keep this up... I'm gonna try a yoga class on Friday and see how that goes. Hopefully baby comes soon and all this guesswork will be over. So until next time....

No comments: