11.30.2012

Clean and Jerk, Sled Push

Today was short, because I trained a client and worked out with her sort of. I switched off doing C&J with her and sled push, but she did a metcon in between that. My days have gotten so busy that I need to work out whenever I can!

Weightlifting
Beg-Int; C&J Practice

3×3+1 (worked up to 100lbs then did 3 sets)

B) 
Sled Pull + Push x5
Push sled 20 yd’s
Rest :30
Pull sled 20 yd’s
rotate


we used 90lbs on the sled and prowler both. 

So since it's been about 3 months, I find myself now getting to the point where I don't need to log each day cause my progress has reached a kind of slow and steady phase. I am only gonna update from now on with my PRs that I hit and any other special things that happen along the way. I have really been neglecting my other blog, which I have had for almost 3 years now.

So on that note, see ya when I do something exciting!

No comments: