8.06.2012

Still Pregnant!

Well... I'm still here  :)  I'm now 39 weeks and have been taking it reeeeeally easy, pretty much just walking a few times a week, doing yoga/mobility classes once a week or so, getting chiropractic adjustments once a week, and massages with accupressure! The massages are my favorite, of course.

This past Saturday I did our yoga class in the park and it was actually pretty rough for me. My balance is way off now and the standing poses made me dizzy after a while (a lot of up and down), so I had to rest a lot and do some of the movements sitting down. Got my hammys a little sore though.

Then tonight my husband and a friend decided to work out in our little garage gym so I joined them and did my own workout:

5 Rounds:
.3 Miles on Airdyne
10 Shoulder Presses (w/45lb bar)
10 Bent over Rows (w/ 45lb bar)

Then I did 5 sets of max squat holds to open up my hips and move this baby down! Lets just say I did 5 weighted squat holds since I've officially gained 40 pounds! hahaha. 

Weird thing is that I pretty much look exactly the same from the chest up and from the hips down. So either Aiden is HUGE or I'm carrying a lot of water and a big ass placenta in there. I'm sure it's a combo of both. 

The Airdyne ended up being about 1.5 miles (I don't really know how to use that thing, should've done calories). Didn't time it or anything, I just wanted to do something to make me sweat and maybe move things along with the baby... nothin! Who knows maybe I'll wake up in labor tonight. Here's hoping!!!


Anyway, hopefully my next update will be with a baby picture!

No comments: